Sunday, March 26, 2006

My Favorite Driver

Ok, pardon the horrible pun, but I feel like I am getting lapped by my buds Rusty and B. when it comes to NASCAR drivers.

So, I've spent the last week (have you missed me??) or so doing an incredible amount of research to try and determine who was going to be MY driver. The driver I put my faith and emotion in every time they get behind the wheel. Forget for a minute I don't watch car racing, would you?

I looked at all of the drivers' ethics. Their sponsors. Their sponsors' ethics. The cars they drive. The races they've won. The beers they drank. And I finally, after much deliberation, came up with MY driver. The one who is worthy to have DIM emblazoned on their skin-tight fire suit.

So, now, gentle readers, I give you MY driver.

I don't even know if my driver drives stock cars, NASCAR cars, or those weird Evel Kneivel cars that have fire coming out of their ass and parachutes to slow them down. But my driver has one thing that is most important. And that's why my driver is...

Danica Patrick.

She has boobs.

Getting in the pole position,

- Dim.

6 Comments:

Blogger B. said...

See. Isn't it fun to have your own driver? She drives Indy cars. You know, the kind that race in the Indianappolis 500. I bet you're on her "fantasy" team!

6:40 AM  
Blogger Rusty said...

BWAHAHAHA! B. is right. But that was hilarious, Dim! In real life, I'd be awfully offended by my obvious send-up there, but I understand the humor, and I'm sitting here cackling like a goose at my computer. THAT'S my Dim. Glad you're back.

7:40 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Wow, that post looks REALLY uncomfortable.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Dim said...

You mean she actually drives??

9:08 AM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Yes, Dim, she's a driver in the Indy Racing League, like B. said...she finished in the top 5 at the Indy 500 last year...the first woman to do so. And she didn't start yesterday, Yakuza, because one of her teammates died in practice. It was out of respect, and nothing more.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

D'oh! That should be "pose."

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape