Sunday, March 12, 2006

Pics Galore

OK, so JG was friggin' ultra-cool enough to post her pic here and Rusty (also friggin' ultra-cool) has done so on a few occasions (most recently here), I, needing to be friggin' ultra cool as well, have felt obligated to do so as well. Not to mention, I haven't posted anything in a week, so I am stalling until I can come up with something even mildly entertaining. I totally suck. This, I know.

So, here is me and Xteen on New Year's Eve. Do not adjust your television...that is a soul patch on my face.


If you want something a little less blurry, here you go. I can't vouch for the authenticity. This was after many beers for the both of us. Take note of my kick-ass Elvis shirt as referenced in my January post about the Black Crowes concert. Yeah...blogger sucks and I can't seem to get the URL to link to, but use your imagination.



And Rusty...today is your lucky day. Here's your long-awaited photo of Dim...shirtless...


My Paint skillz rule!

- Dim.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jenny G said...

You look like someone... Ed Norton from American History X with hair and glasses and no swastika tattoo? Maybe that's not it, but I'm too tired to look him up and compare. Cute picture of you and Xteen though. Dim, with Paintshop skillz like that you could get a job working for The Star or something.

8:52 AM  
Blogger Rusty said...

YAY! Dim, you've always been friggin' ultra cool to me. I didn't need a pic to know that. But still! YAY! Now I can visualize my blog buddy when reading your posts or comments! Very cool.

And sexy shirtless! Wow...I had no idea you were that ripped...or that black and white from the neck down.

By the way, I LOVE the hat.

And somehow, now that I think of it, this IS how I pictured you (I remember saying the very blurry open mic pic wasn't how I had pictured you in the first place).

Also, it's nice to "meet" Christine (or should I say "Xteen"), too!

11:19 AM  
Blogger B. said...

You and Xteen are so cute. Uh oh. Am I next in line to post a picture of myself?!?! Too frightening to think about.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Dim said...

JG, if by Ed Norton in American History X with hair and glasses and no swastika tattoo you really mean Brad Pitt in Fight Club, then yeah, I totally see that. I get that one all the time.

Rusty, HAHA! Good job calling me out on my photojournalistic torso, while I have full color, candid head. It was late when I found that pic and I was horrified what came up on google image search when I typed in "muscles" with the SafeSearch off. YIKES!!

That hat kicks ass. I wear it out all the time and I think Xteen and my buddies are starting to get a little embarrassed.

B., get that pic up! It's quite liberating. It's like finally shedding your mask and having people know your true self. Or, more like walking around in public without wearing underwear and you're the only one who knows. Yeah, it's more like that.

- D.

7:37 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Hmmm...what type of homoerotic things came up when you typed THAT in?

I meant that...the hat is great.

B. - If you're going to bare all (not like THAT silly!) and show your pic, remember that we've all already seen half your boob on the picture I posted, so we might as well see the rest.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Of course! It was Brad Pitt I was thinking of! I get those two mixed up all the time. :)

9:34 AM  
Blogger B. said...

I've really got to think about this. It's not like giving out my credit card number or social security number, it's a freakin' picture. That means I need to find just the right one. Hmmm.

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape