Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Still On Strike

The Good News: Someone from "Desperate Housewives" brought me pizza while I was out on the picket line.

The Bad News: It was Kyle McLachlan.

Last time I order Dominos when I am on strike. I heard Eva Longoria delivered Subway. I'm going with the turkey club tomorrow.

Anyway, repeats of Christmas specials are gracing the airwaves as we speak. And it's not even December yet! Well, that means repeats of posts commenting on the repeats of Christmas specials will be running in this space right now.

So, enjoy my report card on some of the Christmas specials out there. And also some reconsideration paid to The Grinch.

Enjoy!

- Dim.

3 Comments:

Blogger Steve H said...

although the entire post is fantastic, i especially loved the 'say anything' reference!

7:40 PM  
Blogger B. said...

So you really are on strike.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Patti said...

"you're a mean one, mr. grinch..."

man i love that one.

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape