Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tagged

Many thanks to B. for tagging me in an attempt to get me to post something new!

I guess I need to tell you seven facts about myself. So, here goes:

1. I've seen a ton of concerts and the artist I have seen the most is Kristin Hersh. I've seen her 13 times; the first being on 10/30/98 and the most recent, a very cool show on 5/27/07. I also save all of the ticket stubs from the shows I have seen.

2. I met my wife at a Halloween party. I was Zorro and she went as someone from Star Trek since it was a costume she could throw together very quickly. We didn't talk much there and our dates weren't too eventful. I ended up with another girlfriend, though we remained friends and hung out occasionally. After the other relationship ended, we started dating again.

3. I can say all 50 states in alphabetical order very quickly. Probably within 12-15 seconds.

4. I am paternally adopted. I haven't seen my birth father in over 30 years.

5. I currently have hair down the middle of my back, but am seriously contemplating getting a "rockabilly" haircut.

6. My dream job would be to open up a brew pub and make all the beer and wine that we would serve and also come up with the menu. I'd really love to be a brewmaster or wine maker. Coming a close second, I wouldn't mind joining a travelling production of Jesus Christ Superstar if I could play Judas. It's not that I like the character as much as he has the best songs in the musical (by far).

7. The name of the street on which we live is the same first name as one of my grandmothers.

That's it. Not very interesting. And, unfortunately, I can't really tag anyone since the few of you who actually still read this blog have already been tagged by other folks! I hope to have a new post up soon. I have an idea or two dancing around in my head. I just need the time and motivation to sit down and write it.

By the way, I LOVE the new autosave feature of blogger. Wish they had that back when the friggin' site ate my posts with the frequency of Kobayashi eating a hotdog.

- Dim.

7 Comments:

Blogger B. said...

YAY! Can't wait to read a new post. Welcome back, Dim!

8:29 AM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

***rubs eyes***

A post..a new Dim Post?!

Brewmaster..that sounds like a good gig. We need to win the lotto man...

11:40 AM  
Blogger Bryan Hamill - Executive Editor said...

Welcome back Dim.
I hope all is well in the city of low lights. That might be the next Robert Pollard album...Gargoyles in the City of Low lights.

Was this a post or a comment? I forget.

All the best,
Evil Speakers

8:37 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Well, well, well, Dim is back. Rusty and I just had a tour led by the brewmaster at a brewery. She wasn't very good at giving tours, but that would be a cool job.

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, you posted! Yay!

I'd love to make wine. Yum.

11:10 AM  
Blogger Kari Lee Townsend said...

Welcome back, Dim. I've been gone myself and have just come back. Now that it's summer, it's impossible to get anything done with the kids home. Anyway, love your list;)

1:40 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

DIM! I have SO missed you. Thank goodness B. tagged you or we might never have heard from you again.

I'd love to be a brewmaster!

Glad you're back. :)

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape