Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Reruns

Hate to break the news to you, but it's not just the "Men In Trees" writers that are on strike forcing you to sit through buzzkilling reruns. Being a writer for this very blog, I, too, am on strike until I pay me more. So, that means I will be rebroadcasting some Dim City repeats in this space leading up to the holidays.

The first one is a post I wrote called Good Grief. The reason why I wrote this initially was because of a Peanuts special that I saw on TV called "He's a Bully, Charlie Brown". And, scanning through the ol' TV Guide, I see that very special is on again tonight.

So, here is my rerun of that post. For any new residents of Dim City, this is a good opportunity to become acquainted with some old, yet uproariously funny posts. For you seasoned veterans, drink a fuckload of some grain alcohol before you re-read and it will be like experiencing it for the first time!

And don't forget to stop by my Turkey Day post while you are at it.

Have yourselves a great Thanksgiving and remember the spirit of the holiday. Meaning, the Puritans would have absolutely no problem with you standing in front of a TV ogling the Dallas Cowboy cheerleaders with a giant turkey leg hanging out of your mouth. After all, that is what Thanksgiving is all about.

- Dim.

6 Comments:

Blogger March2theSea said...

reruns..here too...damn it.
hahaha..good reads man..always good.

I saw that CB's Thanksgiving was on and heard your head slowly explode...

9:45 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Ahh, what a nice stroll down memory lane. Happy Thanksgiving!

5:38 PM  
Blogger B. said...

I showed my students CB's Thanksgiving today and let them eat junk. :)

5:41 PM  
Blogger Steve H said...

wow, that was some funny stuff. you have a gift, my friend!!

7:06 PM  
Blogger March2theSea said...

oh he is gifted alright Hotwire...

10:14 AM  
Blogger Casdok said...

A belated Happy Thanks giving!

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape