Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Uh-Oh.

I'm in deep shit now, Francis.

I've been blogging (man, I hate that term) for a few months now and haven't gotten a strong reaction to anything I have written until about a week ago.

I managed to hit the big time and made it to this blog, which seems intent on breaking the world's record for having the string "Rachael Ray" in a webpage. Two can play that game, grasshopper:

Rachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael RayRachael Ray

Anyway, in addition to appearing on that blog, I'm getting TONS of hits from its generous link to Dim City. But good lordy and jumpin' jehosaphat, I'm scared them Rachael Ray folk are going to hunt me down, toss me in some EVOO, saute' me in a hot pan, stick me in a broiler, and eat me in under 30 minutes or less. And giggle maniacally whilst doing so. However, I do have to give props to "Resident Expert" for relenting: "But I do see som (sic) legitimacy in these 'it cannot be done in that amount of time' criticisms." Thanks Resident Expert.

But now, I feel like I have to do a huge ego-stroking piece about Alton Brown just to get these maniacs off my trail. Though there is no way I think he'd look better than RR in an FHM pictorial. (Heh, I'm not giving you the link to her pics. Find them yourself, perv.)

Eating my $4 sandwich for lunch (I have $36 left to spend on dinner, booze, and hookers!),

- Dim.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenny G said...

You have a way of getting yourself mentioned on weird sites. That one is...interesting. I would definitely not be opposed to an Alton Brown pictorial.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Oh, wow. Well, Dim, you DID want to get some more exposure for Dim City. Betcha didn't think you'd end up getting it this way!

Unlike Jenny, I WOULD be opposed to an Alton Brown pictorial, because while I love his show, I do not think he's attractive.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Mr. A said...

I must say that RR FHM pictorial is the worst I've ever seen. Not sexy and sort of distubing.

I'm linking you to my blog as well because you make me laugh (which is a damn rare thing these days)

The hits are just going to keep on coming I suspect.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Dim said...

Annoyed, consider it reciprocated. Any post about Anna Benson gets added. Well played!

- D.

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape