Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Blog

OK, citizens, I have decided to start up a tertiary (oh, how quickly you forget the slumbering Dim's Poetry Corner) blog.

This one is for my American Idol re-caps. I only start watching when they reach the final 12 (or 13, in this case), so you haven't missed anything.

This blog is by invite only, however, for reasons that will become clear when I grant you permission and you read the blog's description. It is NOT a nefarious way for me to collect your e-mail address and I promise to never use your personal e-mail to correspond with you. March, you're exempted from this because I not only know your personal e-mail already, but also where you live.

So, if you want access to this blog, e-mail me at dim_city_13@yahoo.com and let me know.

Also, it would be helpful if you could leave a comment on this entry saying to expect an e-mail, just so I can check and get you hooked up as soon as possible.

And it's OK if you don't want to see it. I won't take it personally, assholes. HA!

Love, Dim.

P.S. As a matter of trust, as Billy Joel would say, I'll gladly reveal my REAL name (ooooooh!) and my REAL e-mail address to anyone who wants to subscribe to the blog, but is uneasy letting me know their true identity without knowing mine. Just let me know when you send the note. I might even tell you my favorite color too.

5 Comments:

Blogger B. said...

I'm emailing you now.

4:37 PM  
Blogger B. said...

Since I can't seem to figure out how to post a comment on the new blog, I will leave a quick comment here. I'm going on record again and picking Allison and Danny as my faves. J. is a big Adam fan. Let's see who's still standing at the end. I have more to say, Dim, but I'll wait until I can post on the other blog.

8:18 PM  
Blogger Just me... said...

I'm emailing now!!! :):)

8:42 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Dim, I'm not even watching American Idol this season, nor ever again, actually...but I don't want to miss out on your invite-only blog! Those "reasons that will become clear" later are so intriguing!

I believe you already know my email address (and my real name, plus I know yours too!), but I'll email you anyway. :) I want to know your favorite color. Mine's lavender.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

You should be getting an e-mail shortly.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape