Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Incubating

Thanks to Hotwire and B. for calling me out. B., your message made me laugh out loud.

I'm here and OK, but quite uninspired. As a quote from Rusty's and JG's favorite Andrew Lloyd Webber musical goes, "Once I was inspired, but now I'm sad and tired."

I'm not really sad, but boy am I tired! I'm trying to think of things to blog about and am coming up a little empty. I have some potential topics, so here you go. I'm heading out on a quick vacation, but when I come back, I'll blog about what you want to hear about, so leave a comment and I'll get to it upon my return next week. And maybe, something Dim-like would have happened on vacation that requires me to blog about it too.

Here are your cryptic choices:

  • The Great Thunderstorm of 7/1/08
  • "You have mice. And a wood peck."
  • Dim Gets Fitted for a Tux

Unfortunately, that's all I can come up with right now that is even vaguely blog-worthy. None are particularly funny, especially if you are me, so keep that in mind when you make your choice.

- Dim.

6 Comments:

Blogger Just me... said...

Gotta vote for the thunderstorm.. :):)

5:34 PM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

Have fun on vacation! Mice. I love hearing about your adventures with rodents. That didn't come out right...

8:14 PM  
Blogger pog mo thoin said...

I have no vote however I am well impressed with myself for actually reading the post ON THE DAY IT IS POSTED! Ok, actually a day later ... I forgot it is the 20th. How about your topic being the endless trips to Heathrow airport and the madness that ensues ... oh, wait, that may be mine ;-) good to see everyone again!

10:52 AM  
Blogger B. said...

Well, I'm gonna make it a three-way tie and vote for the tux fitting. I'm sure there's a hilarious part that includes a rather feminine man measuring your inseam...

10:36 AM  
Blogger Rusty said...

WTF is a wood peck? That's what I'm intrigued about...and why the rodent option is my choice.

6:44 PM  
Blogger Steve H said...

i would like to hear about the tux because i'm sure there will be an inseam issue...

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape