Monday, April 21, 2008

For B.

First of all, I'd like to thank you all for the overwhelming responses I have gotten for my plea to help me with content for my blog. It will surely take me months to plod through the four responses! Heh. Anywho....

B. asks:

What would be the plans if you could spend the day with me, Rusty, and Jenny G?

Well, B., this is a very tough question. The first thing I can think of is DEFINITELY some pampering is order: hair done, soothing facial, manicure, pedicure, sensual massage...and that's all for me. You guys can watch if you wanna.

Honestly, my ideal time would be for you guys to drag me along to do what y'all like to do.

Let's assume we're all in the same place.

B., let's hang out and play the feud! Top 5 answers on the board...here's the question: What is the proper ending to this sentence? "Dim is _____?"

"Awesome"

"Survey says??"

Ding ding ding!

"100 points! You didn't give the other family a chance to steal!"

Then, I think we can chow down on frozen french toast sticks, after which, you can help me out with my post-up move. Maybe I'll let you show me how to change a diaper, since that might come in handy, since I am becoming increasing less continent. Oops! Did I say that out loud? Mostly, though, I'll just tell wicked funny stories and spend most of my time being awesome.

Next up, we hang with Jenny G. For fun, Jenny allows me to draw fake moustaches on all the posters of Ace Young and Jason Castro that paper her bedroom. Because we all know they can't grow facial hair on their own.

Then, we have a marathon showing of The Office (UK) before she shuffles me off to the library, where I run around making all kinds of ruckus so she can practice saying "Shhhh!!!" After that, we watch VH1 Classic and have in depth discussions, like "Who used more Aqua Net? Whitesnake or Slaughter?" After that, she takes me to that creepy place in Pennsylvania that's always on fire.

Then, we chill with Rusty. Some birdwatching is definitely in order, methinks. Then, she takes me to a NASCAR race and, feeling bad that I didn't get to meet MY driver, Danica Patrick (yeah, I know, she doesn't race NASCAR), Rusty decides to take me to a bar and talks to me over a beer for about 8 seconds before she leaves me in the dust only to leave said establishment with Elliot Sadler on one arm and Kasey Kahne on the other.
In case I didn't mention, through all of these adventures, I am being wicked funny and awesome and you guys are fawning all over me in a "You're really awesomer in person, Dim" kinda way. But just as friends though. I wouldn't want things to get weird.

After that, we all get together and play cribbage and drink a shitload of Mike's Hard Lemonade, because, damn it, that's how I roll.

- Dim.

4 Comments:

Blogger March2theSea said...

ahahha..well done man..

8:09 AM  
Blogger B. said...

Spot on, Dim! That day would be awesome, and of course, you would be even "awesomer!" Can't wait for Rusty and Jen to read this.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Jenny G said...

That day would kick massive ass, if only for the fact that we would be in the presence of you.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Rusty said...

Gah. So late to the party, and I think I had an actual invitation to this one! :P

Our day sounds fun! You'd enjoy making fun of rednecks at the track.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape