Saturday, July 29, 2006

New Blog

As if I don't have enough trouble updating this blog regularly enough for my liking, I have created a "new" blog here.

I decided I wanted to have an outlet for some of my old (and I mean OLD) poetry when the mood strikes me (or when I've had too much to drink).

I haven't written poetry regularly in probably six years. Most of the things I will post here are between eight and twelve years old. Most of the things will be on the depressing side. Think of it like this...Morrissey would read this stuff to make him feel better about himself.

If you promise to stay away from razor blades and bathtubs while reading, I promise to throw an old poem up here every week or so.

If you like the poem, or if it speaks to you, the comment section is always open. If you think the poem sucks...well, keep that shit to yourself. I was 20-something and probably heartbroken when I wrote it and I certainly don't need you piling on.

The first one is called Wander. It's not really depressing. But buckle yourself in, Francis...it's a bumpy ride from now on. Well, except for the children's book I am going to start writing tomorrow. That won't be depressing...hopefully.

Oh, and I'll keep trying to update Dim City as much as I can, but the City is experiencing a bit of a drought right now.

Praying for inspiration,

- Dim.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think a depressing childrens book is the way to go. Good luck with it.

Going over to other blog now...

7:03 AM  
Blogger pog mo thoin said...

Don't stress yourself about posting - we'll just keep on checking

7:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape