Wednesday, November 16, 2005

10,000 Words

Me and March are big-time music geeks who love to create lists and stuff like that. Our year-end "best of (insert year here)" lists of our favorite CDs are quite elaborate. As you will see.

I came up with an idea to do our favorite album covers and while my list ended up being in no order and by no means complete, it consists of 10 that I dig. I'll let the pictures do the talking for once:

Bad Religion - Recipe for Hate

The Clash - London Calling (sorry to steal that one too, March)


Concrete Blonde - Bloodletting

My Morning Jacket - Z

Rush - A Farewell to Kings

Soundgarden - Louder Than Love

The Mars Volta - Frances the Mute

Toad the Wet Sprocket - fear

Tricky - Nearly God

The Afghan Whigs - Gentlemen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape