Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tag! I'm It!

I usually hate these kinds of things. What do they call them? Memes? Mamas? Moo-Moos? Whatever. But I just absolutely adore Just Me... so I gotta do this. So here you go:

Eight Things I'm Looking Forward To:
  1. Getting a good night's sleep
  2. Playing hooky and going to the Sox game tomorrow
  3. Being a dad. And no, nothing is in the works just yet!
  4. Dexter, season 3 on DVD and watching the last disc with March
  5. Football season
  6. Taking a well-deserved vacation with the wife
  7. Losing some of the tonnage I have accumulated recently, through exercise, deprivation of beer, and flat-out starvation. Oh, was the category actually looking forward to something?
  8. The Decemberists and Wilco live in the coming months, with good friends.
Eight things I did yesterday:
  1. Had pizza for two meals (and I wonder why I need to shed the tonnage)
  2. Helped some good friends pack up for a move
  3. Enjoyed a Red Wings playoff win by keeping one eye on our dinner company and one eye on the bar TV.
  4. Used my Total Gym. Take that, Chuck Norris!
  5. Fell asleep watching A Few Good Men.
  6. Said the words: "Fuck you, Noah!" And it had nothing to do with flooding or an ark.
  7. Lamented not winning the lottery.
  8. Started thinking about what to write for this blog entry.

Eight things I wish I could do:

  1. Fly.
  2. Be invisible.
  3. Lift any weight imaginable.
  4. Get a good night's sleep.
  5. Stop worrying about stupid shit.
  6. Eat or drink anything I want without gaining weight.
  7. Provide world peace.
  8. Have x-ray vision so I could see really hot chicks naked all the time.

Eight TV shows I watch:

  1. Sports (Red Sox baseball, Celtics basketball, UNC Tarheel college basketball, Patriots football, Red Wings hockey)
  2. Chuck
  3. 30 Rock
  4. Friday Night Lights (so, I really, REALLY like Connie Britton, OK?)
  5. In Plain Sight (so I really, REALLY like Mary McCormick. OK?)
  6. Chelsea Lately/Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson
  7. It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
  8. Dexter (so, I really, REALLY like Julie Benz, OK?)


Eight people I tag (if they want.. ):

  1. March
  2. Jenny G
  3. Rusty
  4. B.
  5. March
  6. Jenny G
  7. Rusty
  8. B.

3 Comments:

Blogger March2theSea said...

nice..i get tagged x2..i'll do this..

8:46 AM  
Blogger Just me... said...

Thank you so much for playing along!! Double thanks because you dislike memes!!! :):):)
Um, what is 'meme' short for/mean?

10:13 PM  
Blogger B. said...

Great. Now I have one more time waster to do before I need to do real stuff tonight.

Sweet. My word verification is ratlever. Hmmmm...

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape